WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, June 27, 2011

20,000 HITS

WHAAAAAAAAAT'S GOOOOOOOOOD BLOGGER?????? 20,000.....ALL UP IN YOUR MOTHER EFFIN GRILL....uhhh...soo let's seee, what to say....what to say....20,000 is just another milestone...I'm extremely excited...but I'm looking to move forward asap and prepare for 30,000 because this blog is just continue to grow and grow and I'm just so happy for it and for myself. Thanks to God who provided me with this....and everything...making this all possible....I really do feel like this is part time job...I don't just slop together posts...but I actually really sit down and think about what I write and try to find things you'll enjoy. Secondly, thanks to the people who made 20,000 possible....ALL OF YOUUUUU viewers....who continually visit the blog....whether by accident or cuz you genuinely like it :)....haha uh....continue to share the link....spread the word....don't hesitate to msg me about anything on the blog. If you wanna help out or become part of the team....I've considered it....not sure yet....but who knows....maybe I'll expand it to beyond myself. So if you remember....when the blog reached 10,000 HITS....I presented you with The Cypher....which featured my boys Amir and Omar....for 20,000 HITS....I felt I had to do it one step bigger....and solo. So for 20,000 HITS....ya boy stepped into a studio and dropped some lines on a beat....NOW....it's finished....but it's choppy....so I'm only giving you a snippet....which is 4 lines....cuz I can't give you too much or it'll ruin it....but it's gonna be sick...QUOTE ME ON THAT...my boy's getting better mic and all this next level ish and we're gonna do it up for the blog.....STICK WITH ME....AND I PROMISE TO RELEASE THE TRACK BEFORE THE END OF JULY AT MOSTTTTT......BUT MOST LIKELY MID JULY OR BEFORE.....reason I said end of July at max was cuz I didn't wanna say a time and go over it...it's only in case. None the less....FOR 20,000 HITS....I PRESENT TO YOU THE SNIPPET OF MY TRACK...which I literally JUST titled...lol.....

RT - Best You Never Heard (Snippet)
- YOU WON'T FIND THIS ANYWHERE ELSE.....NOT ON MY FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE....THIS SNIPPET'S EXCLUUUUUUSIVELY FOR THE BLOG.....OBV I'LL POST THE WHOLE THING EVERYWHERE ONCE I RELEASE IT....BUT THIS SNIPPET I FEEL IS ONLYYY FOR MY MANS AND GIRLS WHO VISIT THE BLOG AND SHOW THEIR SUPPORT....THAAAAAANKS FOR EVERYTHING. ENJOY :D

No comments:

Post a Comment