WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

From The Heart: Relationships

You're ugly, you're fat, you're skinny, you're short, you're tall. Relationships are great....being so into someone and having that feeling returned. Spending enormous amounts of time with them, talking to them on the daily, just caring about the more than you care about yourself. But if you aren't in a relationship...some people tend to get down on themselves...feeling like there isn't anyone out there for them...or they'll be alone forever. I dunno....it's nice to be in a relationship...but when you make it your life goal to find a girlfriend....I think you're wasting your time. You can't control who you fall for...and you can't control who falls for you. I guess that's why I'm not a big club person or party person with alcohol, etc...I mean like...I'll go for the pure entertainment....but not to find girls or chop girls. People will go to parties and clubs with the sole objective to find a girlfriend, pick up a girl, get her number, bring her home....and I dunno...that just seems really waste to me. I may be corny or lame...but I like getting to know a girl....meeting her randomly...through friends....through school....and just slowly building chemistry, etc, etc...maybe it's cuz I'm asian -_-. And trust, I know a lot of people in relationships....some are respective about the PDA (public display of affection) and some aren't. Some are long term and some are just random weekly things. So I know how to deal with this. Trust...I've had that feeling too....that..oh man, there's no guy/girl out there for me. Some dudes will work so hard to make themselves look good to attract themselves to girls that they leave out everything else. Now I know girls notice guys firstly based on their looks but like if that's all their is....then damn. I'd rather a girl look at me and be like uh he's not that good looking but get to know me and be like wow he's a really nice and caring guy....then be like wow...he's hot, but he's a douche, you get what I'm saying? I know I'm not good looking or hot....but I work on other aspects of myself....and for that matter I don't make it a goal to find a girl to like me. I think we live in a world where LOVE is tossed around too much and KIDS....yeee I said KIDS....as in elementary, high school and even uni/college KIDS...don't know the meaning of the word. It's okay to say I love you to your girls if you're a girl and your boys if you're a boy. But KIDS...nowadays throw it around to the opposite sex way too often and easy nowadays. But anyways....the whole reason is I'm trying to tell you guys you shouldn't be stressing and getting cheesed over the fact you're single. Instead....take your time and do something productive, being mad won't change anything. On a positive....everyone's been there....being rejected....someone not liking you back....thing's not working out....it happens...that's life....but I PROMISE YOU.....stop your search...this isn't a scavenger hunt....when the time is right....you WILL find your perfect guy/girl. Now this song I've posted before, but like this blog...you'll know I post things multiple times. This song tells you that....there IS a perfect guy or girl out there for you....you just haven't met them yet. So stop forcing it and trying to meet as many guys/girls as you can or trying to hook up with as many as you can and let it flow...if it's meant to be, it's meant to be. That's a lesson...i'm just starting to learn....that I can't and shouldn't force these things...relationships should be natural and mutual. And I'm still learning that lesson....

PS: As of late...I feel like I need to be giving you guys more of ME...on this blog...more raw emotions and feelings...instead of only posting videos....this is a blog...it's like my electronic diary for the world to see. Anyways....here you go....

Michael Buble - Haven't Met You Yet

No comments:

Post a Comment