WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Morning Workouts

So like 2 weeks ago ish, I started going to the gym again, my workouts are 5 days a week and I try to go in the morning that way i'm wide awake for the rest of the day and I have the rest of the day to do things. But wow...waking up in the morning is such a pain -_-...lol but once I'm up and everything and physically at the gym, my mood changes and I'm so ready to workout :) LOL I know this is just a random post....but what you can take out of this is that if something is easy....or doesn't take much effort, it'd not worth doing. Something like working out or getting good grades, takes effort, hard work.....it doesn't just happen in the snap of a finger...so if I wanna get deezed, I have to persevere through the tough mornings, etc, etc and if you wanna do something...you gotta push past that first wall because that one is always the hardest....and it'll get easier from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment