WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, June 24, 2011

Random Thoughts

Sometimes I feel like I need to get out of Markham....asian people are waste sometimes. Key word is sometimes...don't go assuming I hate asian people but sometimes...it's like they're all the same. Shy, unfriendly, waste kids....you know what I'm saying....white people, black people, etc, etc...are just really friendly, open and inviting in general. Asian people...the majority of them at least...tend to hang around other asian people....I grew up a lot of black people and ish (it's that easy to tell isn't it -_-). But yeah...Markham....is just....eh....walking around the streets, the malls....are just clustered with asians....in high school....asians....all over the halls. Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to keep living in Scarborough (cuz I use to live there) and be around black kids and "ghetto" kids...or go to a white school....not like completely black or white...but like it being the majority. I grew up in Markham...an asian place...went to school at Pierre Elliott Trudeau....an asian high school....and the whole neighbourhood in general is asian....sometimes you kinda get sick of it lol...the churches i've been too...asian as well. I KNOW....for a fact that asian people are shy and ish...(the majority at least) cuz going to church or school....they keep to themselves...are awkward when you talk to them....and aren't very friendly. But white people or black people are just so chill and comfortable to be around....if you just met them..they'll joke around with you like they've known you before, anyways...that's just me...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment