WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, June 13, 2011

From The Heart: Heart's Playing Games On Me

My heart still thinks you're here
Even though I know you're not
As the days pass
I slowly forget the reasons why we fought
I try to look away
But my eyes always find you
It's hard to see you smile
And do the same, but I try to
Too many words I never said
Still sitting on the paper
I wanna say I miss you
Instead I say see you later
I don't know what I'm doing
I've been all over the place lately
My mind just isn't right
It's got something to do with you maybe
I've been thinking about this a lot
Up and down...left and right
I wanna say I'm sorry
One day I swear I just might
We're on a roller coaster
Right now we're on the downhill part
It's only a matter of time
Before the uphill starts

This is the only exclusive place....where you can find these types of things...I sometimes post it on my facebook....but for this one, it's special...it's only gonna be on the blog. Take it as a gift...to my followers and loyalists of the blog, who continue to support my blog day in and day out and tell all their friends even on the days I don't post. Thanks a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment