WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Random Thoughts

The more I listen to Drake....the more I love him....holy.....this guy is killing me....not even just his new stuff...his old stufff...when he raps...when he sings...he kills me. Today I was cleaning my room, took me a good few hours cuz I was loafting here and there and was playing Drake the whooolle time.....I don't care what any hater says...Drake is a beast....and you're insane....omg....he sings to my heart and raps to my soul, damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment