WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Jam Of The Moment

Kanye West - Christmas In Harlem feat. Cam'ron, Jim Jones, Teyanna Taylor, Pusha T, Big Sean, Musiq Soulchild, Cyhi Da Prynce
- I know it's no where near Christmas, but I was jammin' to this all day....might be another laggy day since I'm going out soon....tonight....if I'm home early...I'll be posting lol

No comments:

Post a Comment