WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Random Thoughts

This summer...I'm living the loaft life...I feel like I finished my first year of university...I deserve the 4 months to do nothing...sleep late...wake up late....errbody needs to get off my case about jobs, school, money....I got that covered don't worry....and I'd rather do nothing then get a job and add stress and be cheesed, etc. This summer I'm working out literally every morning, playing softball, gaming, chilling here and there. Catching up with my high school friends, etc....but sometimes on those reeeally loaft days when I don't have any plans and gaming isn't doing it for me...I just wish I had someone to loaft with....like I do...but not in walking distance...I don't drive YET....and my friends don't always get the cars....sometimes I feel like I need somebody to just hang with...who isn't exactly like me...but similar....someone I can be myself around....I dunno man. Seems like I've said this all before, and I've been in this position before. This is the only place I can really vent and express myself, there isn't a person I can just let go to you know. Like I'm bottling all my emotions and I let it go here...to the world...to the internet...to strangers. "I pop bottles cuz I bottle my emotions." - Drake. Anyways....yeah...I just want somebody to chill with...to talk to late into the night...to chill with late at their house or vice versa...to be comfortable with...to just have fun with...I dunno. When school starts, I'm gonna be hitting the books with a vengeance for sure....I dunno....I guess God has a plan for me...for all of this....I just need to put my faith in him...

No comments:

Post a Comment