WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wha Gwan Blogger?

My bad....this past week and the days coming up to it...I was stressing over my course selection and looking here and there...asking people here and there what they're taking and what I was supposed to take....therefore I didn't have much time to blog and when I did, I didn't put much effort into it...sorry. But yeah....as of now...hopefully at least....things should get better and the blog should get back to full swing....I KNOW....you're paying attention to the hit counter....and you should see that the blog is about to reach 20,000 hits...and I PROMISE....I have something special in store....something you have never seen me do....trust....it'll be sick...I hope :) As usual, thanks for sticking with me this far...thanks for continuing to check out the blog...thanks for telling people if you have. Shouts to my international viewers (anyone outside of Canada), I got much love for you, whether you like the blog or not, whether you like me or not...still got love for you, thanks. i'll continue to update my playlist as the songs on MY playlist changes....I'm hoping to start doing these polls...as you can see under the hits bar....and just ask random questions.....SO PLEASE....take the time to do 2 clicks....click a circle and click vote...not that hard...you can only vote once....so do it wisely...but I think you can change your vote lol...anyways...till next time...PEACE...

No comments:

Post a Comment