WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, June 03, 2011

Pet Peeves

So some of my pet peeves include....slow walkers...i'll admit sometimes I am one....but it's cuz I'm tired....some people walk slow on purpose...to enjoy scenery, on their phone...I dunno...but it annoys me...specially when its a thin sidewalk or stairs and you can't pass them. I also hate slow people who respond on msn/facebook/text....like what if it was an emergency....thanks for replying 9 years later. And it makes me feel like a bigger idiot when I reply like right away....-_-....but today...a new one emerged...which is kids at the gym...who work on their abs or biceps ONLY....thinking that that's the way to get girls...like c'mon son...first of all, any workout enthusiastic will tell you it's all about the pecs....secondly....c'mon son....errbody knows bicep curls are prob the most useless exercise ever...cuz you just stand there...only using your arms...waste mans.

No comments:

Post a Comment