WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, June 05, 2011

About Me

So when I first started this blog.....most of the clicks and ish came from my friends and people who knew me....but as this blog has grown...so has the audience. This blog has reached an amazing amount of people across the world and across where I live. So I think that you guys deserve to know a little bit about me. Who knows...some of the people who know my might find out something new.

My name is Rodmond Tham
I just turned 19 on May 15
I was born in Canada but my parents and brother (27) were born in Singapore
I can speak english, cantonese and mandarin pretty well but I understand it better
I love God, he is my Saviour and everyday I yearn to draw nearer to him but I am still learning and struggling
I just finished my first year of university at York...I'm studying Kinesiology
I love watching and playing sports, specifically basketball, Derrick Rose is a G
I love music, listening, writing, dancing to, etc....
I love food....McD's hahaha for all my friends who know me
I like to workout...to look good, it feels good and to stay healthy and in shape and become stronger
I like to play videogames, I'm kinda a nerd with that...but I consider my self athletic as well
Uh....lol can't think of anything....those are just basics with some personals...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment