WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, September 10, 2015

The Ultimate Third Wheel

A third wheel is someone who is pretty much someone who goes out with a couple, in other words they are a cockblock, an annoyance. Everyone has been a third wheel or done some third wheeling in their lifetime...whether by accident, on purpose...whatever lol. I'm gonna share with you a time in my life when I was the ultimate third wheel to my best friend at the time LOL. Back in like grade 10, when I was super socially awkward...well I still kinda am, but you get the picture i'm trying to paint. I had this one really good friend and we had a lot of the same classes together and it just so happens we also had the same lunch together that no one else had. Any ways, so one day he got a girlfriend and I remember she was a real friendly girl and we were pretty chill together, but then again I was hella awkward. Shout outs to you if you're reading this and you remember when I used to see you in the halls and do little one finger salute thing LOOOOOL. Any ways, I just remember every lunch my friend and I would always go to the plaza and get food together. When she came into the picture, I remember they would go to lunch together and him being the good friend, he would always ask if I wanted to come...and me being the dude with no one friends, I would always say yes LOOOL. To the point where she would always ask me where he was cuz if he wasn't with her, he was probably with me. She was hella chill tho, she would always make fun of me for always being around him or being around him more than her LOL. So aside from chilling with them every lunch, when we could come back from lunch to the chill with time to spare before class, I would chill with them in the halls as well LOOOL. You wanna make it even worse too...I think I would chill with them after school too LOL...I don't know why I stayed after school, but he stayed cuz she was waiting for her ride...so I remember the school was pretty empty, some people there...and it was him, her and I just chilling on the stairs LOOOOL...hella awkward now that I think about it. So to my friend...I'm sorry LOL, to the girl...no idea how you put up with him doing that...and me being there LOL...you rock, sorry as well LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment