WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, September 28, 2015

Honestly, The Honesty Is Why The Game Love Us Part 2

Part 1 http://thebestyouneverheard.blogspot.ca/2015/01/honestly-honesty-is-why-game-love-us.html

Yesterday's post has been blowing up like crazy...and I'm very thankful for the positive response I've been getting. It's a good reminder for myself that sometimes,l you just gotta be honest, be yourself and speak from the heart. Sometimes, I don't post cuz I feel like I have no funny story to tell, no interesting thing to say you know...I'm like, no one wants to hear about my day or what's going on in my life or how 'I'm feeling. Yesterday was proof to me to just keep it real...people like that. I'll tell ya...sometimes, being honest is scary.In my mind, it's always like, what will people think of me...from random people who read my blog, to people I know, to even my friends. Sometimes it's hard putting personal thoughts out there...will I regret it, how will people respond, am I gonna offend people? One of my goals this year for this blog is to really focus on promoting it and trying to get it out there to the public... but as of late,I've been thinking...it still is one of my goals...but if this blog blows up, I always want to keep that sense of purpose and being real and being honest. I hope that wherever this blog takes me in life...I'll always remain true to myself and what I believe in.It's been a wild journey thus far and I can't wait to see what's in store for me next.

No comments:

Post a Comment