WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Land Of The Snakes

One thing I get a lot is always is "how can you be so honest on your blog" or comments like wow I appreciate/admire how open and honest you are on your blog, it takes a lot of courage. Aside from the whole imaging that I'm talking to myself or writing in my diary, it definitely took a while to be COMPLETELY open and honest. Don't get me wrong, there are still some things that I don't share with you guys, but for the most part...I share most of my life with you guys...well the interesting parts at least. When I first started, I was definitely careful with what /I wrote....for image and reputation purposes and cuz I didn't want to get in trouble with my friends lol. But now, I've learned to be free as a bird...and my friends respect that...plus I would never purposely say something bad about them or whatever, this blog is just my life...my experiences...my thoughts...my heart. Any ways, that's enough of that. So let me tell you the story, then I'll explain myself.

So, what happened was I messaged this girl on facebook with the intentions of asking her out on a date. This is a girl I went to high school with, but it's more acquaintances than friends and I;ve never really spoke to her or had a conversation with her before...why I decided to message her and ask her out, well I'll get to that in a bit. So I message her and I say what's up and we have a conversation, we talk about things like movies and Justin Bieber, this was a week before I left to Cuba, so I was planning on asking her to chill before then cuz I didn't wanna wait till after I came back. The conversation was pretty slow and I could tell she wasn't too interested, she didn't reply to what I said, so I decided to leave it alone and not ask her out, end of conversation, but not end of story. Present day now, couple days ago...my boy was asking me about some stuff and pretty much brought up me trying to ask her out. I was like how'd you know, who told you...he goes...oh my friend told me that she pretty much put you on blast in her group chat. Now I'm not gonna say I know exactly what her intentions were by trying to do so...but there aren't that many logical explanations other than she was trying to get a good laugh, make me look stupid, show how hot or whatever she is that guys are tryna get at her or be like oh look at this guy thinking he has a chance with me.

NOW...I didn't feel the need to explain myself until I found out about this situation cuz the more I thought about it, the more i was like wow, I misjudged you completely. Now if you read this...know this is written out of it simply being an interesting and funny story LOL, not bitterness or anger. So this is for you...and a funny story for them. The difference between me and you is that you exposed me fully to your group of friends, with whatever intentions you had in mind. It's literally not a big deal for me because it was a normal conversation, I'm not embarrassed with anything I said cuz it's not like I was like HEEEEYYYY SEXY...or used some stupid pick up line, it was a regular conversation, so you showing your friends that affects me in no way, that added to the fact that I don't really care what your friends think or how they view me has me very content about this situation. It's just annoying because I thought you were a really nice girl, which is why I chose to message you in the first place. Now the explanation...you want to know why I messaged you...my friend and I were chilling one day and we decided hey...let's go on each other's facebooks, pick a couple of girls and the other dude has to message the, and try to get a date...simple as that...no hidden agenda, no nothing. I wasn't trying to pursue you as my girlfriend or anything...just a simple, harmless date, not even a date...we literally just wanted people to hang out with. You feeling the need to expose me to your friends is pretty lame. When I messaged you, I fully expected you to obviously tell your friends, but for you to expose me to a whole group of people...what's the point? Trust me when I say I've heard a good enough amount of stories about you to justify calling you a snake lol, I could share them on this blog, but it's not necessary and there's no point.

I know...the whole messaging random girls thing is pretty suss, and I'm sorry...this is what I get and what I deserve, no complaints. It's just interesting how snake people can be tho...and you should watch who you say and show what to because eventually, it gets out and comes back to the person you're talking about and makes you look bad. Well, that's just my little rant and story...at the end of the day, your opinion and the opinions of others don't really phase me...if they did, I wouldn't be as open as I am on this blog...if I really cared about what other people thought about me, I wouldn't be here writing this. That's the beauty of this blog...people like me, people don't like me, people love me, people hate me...but I'll still continue to do me regardless, be content with my life and know who I am and what I represent.

No comments:

Post a Comment