WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, September 02, 2015

What's The Worst That Could Happen?

In most circumstances, I'd like to think I\m very calculative...meaning I like to weigh out the possible outcomes of a decision before I actually make it or do it. If the action isn't worth the possible reaction it may get, I won't do it. So for example, if my friend pissed me off and I wanted to rant about it on my blog...I'd first think about it...what\s the worst that could happen, he could read it, get pissed at me and it would only escalate the situation. So now let's give you a real life example, yesterday I wrote a post about something that happened in my life and before I posted it...I weighed out the possible outcomes...she could post the conversation to everyone...this could start beef and she and her friends could go off on me...or nothing. Then I asked myself...am I prepared for the possible consequences..clearly the answer is yes considering the post is out and public. But that's how I like to approach a lot of situations and things in life...it helps you to be more prepared...when you ask yourself....if I do this...am I ready for whatever repercussions that might come my way? Just some food for thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment