WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, September 13, 2015

YA CHEATA

So this clip doesn't really have anything to do with the post, but I love the way Denzel Washington says CHEATA in this clip...LOL, which does have relation to what I'm about to talk about. So I know this guy...simply put, for quite some time, he dated a girl who had a boyfriend. That's as simply as I can put it. Now when I found this out...I was speechless, cuz I knew this dude...I couldn't believe it...that he'd do that, that she'd do that. This dude and the girl...they were seeing each other for a good couple of months and of course things happened...but this girl had a boyfriend...of like 5 YEARS. This guy was fully aware she had a boyfriend of 5 years...but he kept going We  had numerous conversations about this...he felt like a home wrecker, he knew what he was doing was wrong, but he kept doing it. This girl...has a loyal, faithful, good guy at home...and she's out here with this other dude, that I know. My heart broke for her boyfriend...I did some snooping and found out who she...and who he was...and dang...he looked like such a genuinely nice guy. But any ways...that brought me to what I'm about to talk about right now. There's 2 kinda sides here....ONE...what goes through your head that tells you it's a good idea to keep seeing and doing stuff with a girl who has a boyfriend of 5 years. Like the guy I know REALLY liked this girl despite knowing she had a boyfriend. Like bro...if she does that to her boyfriend,  how easily can she do that to you. TWO...what goes through your head knowing you've been with someone for 5 years to go hey...I'm gonna possibly throw that all away for some other guy. DAMN, THIS ACTUALLY GRINDS MY GEARS SO MUCH. I went off on this guy when he told me...like what are you doing...stop, slap yourself, take like 5 cold showers...what's wrong with you? To this girl...you don't deserve your boyfriend...slap yourself, shave your head bald, then go jump in a lake...dang. So after a good couple of months...the guy comes to me and tells me she broke it off cuz she felt bad and wants to be loyal to her boyfriend. GIRL IT TOOK YOU ALMOST HALF A YEAR OF CHEATING TO REALIZE THIS? And the guy was heartbroken...but like dude...she a trifling hoe...she's trouble, stop, red light, go take a cold shower. You know what pisses me off...she's still with her boyfriend...and I've seen him in person before...and I was THIS CLOSE to spilling the beans on everything...but it's not my business and there's no need for him to hear that as long as it's over and done with. But dang...I'm literally so confused as to what goes through someone's head that tells them it's okay to cheat on your significant other...or on the flip side...to be with someone who has a significant other. Dang...my blood is boiling...like I get there are reasons like boredom of your boyfriend/girlfriend, they aren't treating you right...whatever...but have the decency to break up with them first. And for someone who would date or mess with someone with a boyfriend/girlfriend...why...say you dated them, THEN they broke up with their significant other...how easily could they do the same thing to you...or not even that, just how paranoid would you become knowing she cheated with you and can easily cheat ON you. Dang man...it's a messed up world forreal...

No comments:

Post a Comment