WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Your Circle Of Friends Part 2

Part 1 http://thebestyouneverheard.blogspot.ca/2014/02/your-circle-of-friends.html

There are 7.3 BILLION people on this earth...yet a part of me wonders if I'll ever find that ONE right person for me you know. There are that many people on this earth...but some people don't have a real circle of friends they can chill with, be around, confide in and call their brothers and sisters. There are THAT many people in this world...you're not alone, whatever you're struggling with, no matter how painful or extreme is might be, you're not alone. That itself gives me so much comfort...to know I'm not the only one worrying about finding someone to spend the rest of my life with...I'm not the only one worrying about if I'll find a steady job...I'm not the only one worrying about the future and if everything will be okay. With that many people in this world...sometimes I'm just in awe and I'm really appreciative of the people around me. People able to just sit around and have conversations about nothing, about past experiences, about memorable moments. Lemme tell you...don't take your friends for granted...sometimes people get so caught up in wanting to expand their networks, meet new people, have multiple circle of friends...when they should be focusing on strengthening that one circle, that one brotherhood or sisterhood you call family. I'm the kinda guy who would rather have 5 close friends I can count on my hand...but I know everything about them inside out...then have 500 people simply know who I am or know what my name is. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for meeting new people and such...but never ever take for granted your circle of friends...and never ever forget who was, is and will continue to be there for you through tough times. I've never ever forgotten those people...and they'll always have and continue to have a special place in my heart. Seriously, go let your friends know how much you appreciate them. For every time they helped you out,comforted you, did you a favour...or were simply there for you when you needed them. Everyone has had tough time in their lives...and I'm sure at certain moments in your life, you went to certain people or certain people were there for you...I hold onto those moments and those people dearly...cuz it lets me know that they're there for me. Recognize who your real friends are...someone you see everyday, have casual conversations with, but don't really know anything personal about...I'm gonna bank that isn't the type of person who'll help you out in a time of crisis and that isn't the type of person you'd call for help. Versus someone you may not see very often...but you've known them for a while...you've perhaps drifted apart due to growth, but they've always been there when you needed them...and you know they'll continue to be there for you...despite how far you've grown...you still have that special connection. One last thing I just wanted to say is that friends argue...friends fight...they get into arguments, sometimes even physical fights...that's okay, that's how friendships grow. How you guys react and bounce back if you do says al lot about how good friends you were in the first place. Know who your friends, appreciate them, let them know how important they are to you. It's always nice to be appreciated, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment