WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, September 24, 2015

My First Day At Elementary School

An early post...well earlier than I usually post LOL...that's because if you're lucky, there may be a very special post tonight, but knowing me and how lazy I am, probably not lol...all I'm gonna say is it depends how time works out. Any ways...so if you don't know, I wanna be a teacher and I'm very close friends with my old elementary school teacher, he's at a new school right now so I asked if I could volunteer and be his assistant like once a week cuz I'm still in school. So today was my first day and it was so nostalgic, tiring, sleepy, fun, entertaining and educating as well. Got up at like 6:40...I don't even get up this early for school LOL. They start school at 8 and end at 2:25....brah. So I just the whole day with him...and the classes he taught...the schedule went phys ed, geo, recess, math, math, lunch, english, english. It was real fun...I got to meet his homeroom and some other classes. I got to introduce myself and we had a pretty good talk about just who I was, my relationship with my teacher and how we got to where we are lol...fyi I've known him for 12 years...yep, that's how long it's been since I've been in grade 7. It was cool cuz I'm used to being in  Markham and my elementary school was like 89% asian kids...this school was like 5% asian kids. Majority was persian and russian kids which was super cool to see. It's a fairly new school, so most to all of the teachers are really young, which was really cool as well. There was this one British kid in the class and it was funny cuz in english they were reading this British play, so every time, my teacher would stop at a word and be like hey what's the British word for sweater or a girl who sleeps with a lot of men LOL. I was real nervous at first in gym class but my teacher told me to relax and just get in there so throughout the day I warmed up, became more comfortable and the kids welcomed me with open arms. It's gonna take some time getting used to being called Mr. Tham tho LOL. Can't wait to volunteer next week, but yo it;s tiring lol, getting up so early...I won't lie, there were some points when they were reading and I was at the back almost dozing off lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment