WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Dear Nice Guy Part 2

Patt 1 http://thebestyouneverheard.blogspot.ca/2015/03/dear-nice-guy.html

Dear fellow nice guys, how are you doing, holding up I hope. I haven't...I've been pretty impatient lately nnd it hasn't been good, it's been unproductive, unfruitful and damaging to my heart. I've been trying to find happiness in all the wrong places. You already know I'm the kinda guy who likes to see both points of views...so I ask myself the question do nice guys really finish last...but at the same time I tell and remind myself deep down, every girl wants to settle down with a nice guy, or most girls at least. Dear fellow nice guy, stay the course, patience can be your best friend but also your worst enemy. I know it's tempting, I know these women are beautiful, but do not...DO NOT jump the gun. DO NOT give in to the first pretty girl that comes knocking on your door. It's hard, I know...you're scared...what if another chance doesn't come, what if she's the one. My fellow brothers...be patient...if she's the one, I promise you'll have multiple opportunities to go after her. Keep your head up, BELIEVE in yourself...one of the biggest things about us nice guys, about me, about you...is we lack confidence. That's something I've been working on and building up. Be patient, but be ready to actively pursue. Don't be that dude who waits around for the girl to throw signs at you and pretty much hand you her number...but don't be the dude going around and chasing skirts and chasing numbers. Be patient, if opportunities are presented, take them, don't be afraid...but be patient as well, opportunities will come. Be patient, but be ready nice guy...your time will come, this I know for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment