WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, July 03, 2015

The Funky Fresh Is Back In The Flesh

If you don't recognize it, the title is from Fresh Prince. When Will just moves to Bel Air and starts to get accustomed to the rich lifestyle, big house, fancy food and such...he realizes he's lost who he is and forgot where he came from and what he represents and believes in. This is kinda where I'm at atm...I know I've been mia...and when I am here...I'm still not really here...my posts were hella depressing...okay not depressing...but emotional...like damn, man the heck up. I'm sorry..I've been so slacks...I've been half hearted...and I've been all over the place. But the funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance homie. For a short time being...I was sprung...hella sprung...this girl had me all emotional...I'm not going to get into it cuz it's honestly a really stupid story, I felt like I was in high school again. Catching feelings hard, falling flat on my face...hard, writing sappy poems, over thinking and over analysing...man, girls will made a guy do stupid stuff. I guess now I understand...well semi understand guys who'll go the distance and back to pleaser their girlfriends...who'll ditch their friends...or spend loads of money on them...girls have a weid power man...I dunno. But not even that...it's been a weird time for me...this whole softball thing has got me feeling all sorts of ways too...some days are good, some days are bad. It wasn't until today...sharing my devo and having my friend ask to pray for me...that I remembered...or was reminded...it isn't about the situation you're in...but how you handle it. So even if you're in a bad situation, make the best of it...find the positives in the negative. That's always been how I've tried to see things...but I've been so lost and blurred lately...everything has been super complicated...the only things I really understand in life atm are the gym and basketball LOL. It's always funny that summer, the time you're supposed to be the most care free and stress free gives me such a headache lol...school is just school work...but summer man...who knew there'd be so much baggage...but...I'm back, or at least I'm getting there...with the help of good company...and trusting that God will guide me through whatever the summer has planned for me. I'm looking at things in a new, but familiar light...trying to be positive with everything that's given to me...and patient with the things that I want and hope for. Thanks for bearing with me and thanks for always giving me that support by simply visiting this blog.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment