WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

To My Future Wife Part 3

Part 1
Part 2

I love watching like cute proposal videos and marriage videos, I'm corny like that lol...I was listening to Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You and was inspired. So, to my future wife...sorry in advance that you're going to end up with me, I'm a complicated guy and I know I sometimes come with a lot of baggage, so I know you're going to be a hella strong woman physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually to be able to handle me. Sorry for everything you're going to have to put up with...from my laziness, to my lack of initiative to do the dishes, clean the house or mow the lawn. As a matter a fact, sorry cuz I\ll most likely be the one who constantly messes up the house, sorry for being such a slob. But I promise I'll change, it's all definitely a work in progress...and being with you, well I know it'll make me better...a better man, a better husband and definitely a better father. To my future wife...know this, I'm gonna love the life out of you to the point where it overwhelms you. I'm going to do everything in my power to make you happy, to never see you in pain or sadness, even if that means sacrificing my own happiness. I wanna put you first in everything that I do, to lead you first and foremost to Christ, but as well to lead you in every aspect of your walk and growth as an individual. I wanna love you like Jesus loved us, I wanna sacrifice for you, I wanna know you inside and out. I wanna take you on spontaneous dates because you're worth it, I wanna cook you breakfast in bed for no reason and surprise you at work with flowers just to see your smile light up the room. I'm sorry for the times that I may get mad or upset at you...it'll happen, that's life, that's love, but I know every argument and night where I sleep on the couch because of something stupid I did will be worth it and will only serve to help us both grow individually and together. I wanna be the best dad ever...wear those corny shirts that says Number 1 Dad....put our kids in sports teams and watch their every game. Sorry in advance for spoiling our daughter, I can't help it, she's daddy's little girl. I'm sorry for being so tough on our son, I want him to be strong, so one day he can lead his family one day. Thank you for being with me, for loving me and being there for me through everything. I thank God every day before I go to sleep that I get to wake up to you every morning, to smiles, to kisses, to comfort and to an everlasting love. To my future wife...I can't wait to share the rest of my life with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment