WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, July 10, 2015

Won't You Take Me To Funkytown?

I don't know if it;s just me...but you ever that feeling weird...like in a funk...you're not feeling a specific mood. You're feeling a bunch of moods at the same time...and it's weird...you just kinda sit there blanking out like uh, okay. I was clearing out space on my phone and I saw that text messages were taking up a lot of space, so I decided to delete some and in the process began reading old conversations...boy was that a bad idea. I started feeling so many different types of ways...conversations with ex girlfriends, former close friends, friend's ex girlfriends...just a whole lot of interesting conversations had me feeling a slew of emotions...happy, sad, angry, regret, you name it. I'm definitely in a weird phase right now because I have so much time on my hands I literally have no idea what to do with it...so all I do is chill...and that's when my mind begins to wander all over the place. Man...I started reading conversations with my ex...geez...started reading conversations with girls I was trying to date...geez...read conversations with friends I no longer see eye to eye with...that stuff stings...but it also hits a soft spot you know. I'm feeling real funky right now...night times are the worst...I've been staying up super late as of late...and it's not productive lol...all this free time is actually getting to me...dang.

Man I just reread this after posting it...sorry if I don't make a lot of sense lol, it makes sense it my head, but sometimes I can't put it into words...apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment