WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Happiness in Contentment

I told y'all how life has been so peaceful as of late...so drama-free...and I've been feeling so good as of late...so happy...so content. People always like to ask me what's up with the mindset that something has to be up, that something has to be wrong lol. But legit...I've been having such a relaxed mindset as of late...not carefree...cuz I still have things on my plate...but it's more the mentality and attitude in which I approach 'stressful\ situations. Like as of late...studying...as time consuming as it is...I just do it, no complaints you know. Going into and walking out of tests...I feel very relaxed...very calm. Though I'm busy with school, tryna graduate, things of the sort...it hasn't been like overwhelming me you know...I've still been very peaceful...borderline carefree lol. Like today in my exam...I was sitting there...very peaceful...cuz in my head...I thought...whatever happens happens...I prayed the day before and right before my exam...I asked God for peace...that whatever happens happens. If fail...so be it...obv that's not the motive...but it's moreso...God, if I'm meant to go the wrong way...if I'm meant to stumble a bit...if I'm meant to take longer than I'd like to to get to my destination...so be it...it's all in your hands. And that's how I've been attacking life as of late...and it's been very peaceful...that with the addition of no real drama or nonsense in my life....has me at a real good place. Aside from the regular stresses of life which I've gotten used to cuz it's normal...my mindset has been pretty good...approaching things easy and slowly...and it feels good...knowing schools' almost over...summer school around the corner. I shared this past Sunday how last summer waas super stressful....borderline more stressful than the school year lol...just cuz lots of things going on, fam, friends, drama...all that good stuff lol....this summer...I plan to make the most of it...like I always do lol...but really just have fun all the way through...this is gonna be one of the last summers before I'm done school...one more step closer to adulthood lol...but I thank God...cuz  life has been so calming as of late...so eye opening...but nice, and I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment