WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, April 06, 2015

Album In Stores Now

I was thinking to myself a couple days ago...while thinking about how I had barely posted in March. I thought to myself, posting on this blog is a lot like releasing an album. You know when you download an album...you listen to it thoroughly and say there's like 15 songs on the album but you only like 7 of the songs, you'll most likely delete the songs you don't like from your itunes. Once in a while you'll find an album where you legit like EVERY SINGLE SONG on the album...for me atm, it's Sam Smith's In The Lonely Hour album. Blogging is like that in a sense...where I'll write posts...and sometimes people won't like it or people won't find it interesting. Which is why sometimes I'll go a long time without posting...because as a writer...as an artist...your goal is to make every post or every song you like a hit...you want your audience to like every single thing you put out. Which is why sometimes I take a while to put stuff out...cuz I don't wanna just put out random words just for the sake of it...if I'm going to put something out...I want it to be my best and I want people to like it. Like Drake when he was reflecting on his Thank Me Later album...he said he knew it wasn't his best work because he had rushed it...and that his next album Take Care would be better cuz he got to put more time and effort into it. That's where my mentality has been as of late...yeah I may put out 10 posts in a month...but I'd hope those 10 posts were of quality, effort and heart you know. Don't get me wrong though...if I went like a couple months without posting, people would be like wtf...which is why I do understand once in a while...I have to put something out just for the sake of putting something out...even if I don't want to, have nothing on my mind, or know it's not my best. As a writer...a rapper...an artist...whatever you wanna call it...I'll look back to old posts sometimes and be like wtf was I talking about or dang, why did I put that out lol...well I guess it's also all about evolution right and improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment