WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, April 11, 2015

1/4

It's been 5 years and a bit...I always say I never really started putting my heart into this blog until 2011...but man it's still crazy looking back lol. I'm the kinda guy (a lot of people will attest to this) who likes to see both sides of the fence. So I'm the kinda guy who sees the cup as both half full and half empty and will try to justify both. Some of my friends HATE me for that LOOOL...they're always like just pick a damn side...but I like to try to see and understand both sides lol. That being said...as EXCITING as 250,000 is and as memorable as it is...I know it's just the beginning and I know there's still such a long way to go. As usual...I am super appreciative to all of you...without you, where would I be...forreal. Y'all are a good chunk of the engine that drives me to keep going...and I appreciate y'all. God is so good...through the good and the bad...he's always there...despite all the changes in my life...he remains the same...through it ALL...he's always there...this blog...as much as it is my life...it's also an EVERYDAY picture of how he is changing me to be more like him...from my attitudes, my perspectives, how I deal with things...everything...looking back...it's a reflection of the man I am today and am becoming as well. For you guys....I hope it's a refection of me as an individual...my faith...and my God and who he is to me and how he works in my life. Thanks for 250,000....here's to a million!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment