WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, April 25, 2015

In The Lonely Hour

If the title sounds familiar, that's because it's also the title of Sam Smith's album. I don't know where these moods or thoughts come from, they just kinda do lol. I'm a weird kinda guy...some moments, I love and prefer being around people...could be anybody, could be close friends...other times, I prefer to be by myself...this is one of those times. I like to just sit in my own silence...over the years I've grown very comfortable with silence...whether in groups or whatever...I see people panic or just get very uncomfortable with silence...I enjoy it...sometimes I crave it cuz crowds can get pretty hectic. This is one of those moments where I crave alone time...silence...to just sit by myself. Like how I'm feeling right now is I kinda wanna just go on an island by myself and just lie down and watch the ocean...watch the waves go by...watch the sun rise and set. It's a nice and needed break every now and then from everything...not to say everything in my life annoys me...but sometimes it's nice to turn yourself completely off, shut down and just think about...nothing. Then again...this is called in the lonely hour...cuz it'll pass...in an hour or so...probably lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment