WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, April 13, 2015

Dreams and Nightmares

As of late I've been having weird dreams...like I've been waking up pissed off LOL. Like today for example, I woke up super pissed off, but I can't even remember what I dreamt about. Like immediately after you wake up, I've read that you forget like 60% or so of what you dreamt about and it only gets higher as fully wake up. So what I usually do is like if I wake up in the middle of the night like 3 or 4 am, I'll grab my phone and write down my dreams right away so when I wake up, I'll read it and be like OH YEAH, that's what I was dreaming about. For example, a couple days ago I wrote down this one dream I had where I was dating this one girl, we broke up and she was super pissed, so she like cut up all my clothes and stuff and drew on my shoes...and I was pissssssed lol. Another one...I recently finished watching Attack on Titan...so I dreamed about myself being like attack by titans and jumping from rooftop to rooftop trying to escape...so I woke up and I was like feeling nervous as heck lol. Another one which I told my friend about cuz it involved him...I dreamt that this guy we both don't like was talking ish about my friend, so I got mad and like started a fight with him in defense of my friend LOL. Trust people I've had some interesting dreams...ONE recurring dream that I've been having here and there is that I'm a contestant on the bachelor LOOOOL...I've never watched the show, but I know what it's about....so presumably, I'm on the bachelor and the potential girls are all people in my life that I know...whether met them once, acquaintances, peers, classmates or really good friends. I can never really remember FULL ON super details in my dreams...but I just know like, similar to the bachelor I'll go on dates with girls and have more chemistry and such with certain girls and have to eliminate girls as well LOL...legit tho I haven't gotten too far in that dream as to eliminate a bunch of girls...it's moreso me going on a bunch of dates with these girls and seeing if I have any chemistry and if there's any potential in them. Weird I know lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment