WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, April 06, 2015

Dear God

Late night talks...late night thoughts...God, whatever your plan is for me, I trust you. Whether it may take longer than expected...my life is in your hands. Guide me in whatever path you see fit...whether that means going down the wrong path and having to turn around and start over...or having many roadblocks in my path, I have faith you will guide me through all circumstances. God the fear of failure is scary...it holds me back...it makes me play things very safe and comfortable...because it's easy. God, if I fail...if I make mistakes...if I stumble...remind me that you are always there to catch me...to be there for me to lean on. The real world is a scary place and it's literally just over the hill...I can see it, I'm almost there...I don't feel ready, but you tell me I am...this what you've prepared me for my whole life.,.God I trust you with all of my plans and all of my goals and my hopes and my dreams. I know you'll come through...I have this confidence because you always have...and I know you always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment