WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, March 01, 2015

Time Flies, White Lies

It's March...whoops. So much for the whole making posts everyday...and to think I was doing so well in January. See the thing is...well what happened was...man...damn...I'm just sorry lol. I have posts lined up...not even gonna say I didn't have time cuz that would be a lie...it just slipped my mind, I forgot...things happened. I'm sorry...but it's March...give me another chance, I know I always say that but I really do wanna make a conscious effort to put more time into this blog...not necessarily put more heart cuz my heart is always on this blog...but more time you know, sorry, if time really is tight sometimes...I'll consider writing from my phone...thanks for sticking with me...for continuing to make this blog what it is today, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment