WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Awkward Female Encounters

Girls are interesting creatures...needless to say, in my younger days...I was a very shy, introverted, straight up awkward child...so when you introduce girls and puberty into my life...it makes for some memorable encounters and stories LOL....here we go, for your viewing pleasure...based on true stories.

1) This girl invited me to her bday party one day and we were going to a movie. She was a cute girl, but I didn't like her...literally because I'm a nice guy and I thought it'd be the right thing to do...I bought her a gift...I think it was like a picture frame or something...guess what, no one else bought her a gift...so when I gave it to her she was really surprised, I was really awkward, she hugged me, the other people made fun of me...LOL.

2) This girl I liked in elementary school use to be very playful with one another...but at the same time I was a very rough kid back in the day...so we would always like arm wrestle, thumb war and like play mercy and stuff with each other...long story short, I don't remember what we were doing but I almost like broke her thumb....like it was super swollen the next day...keep in mind this was the girl I liked...LOOOL.

3) One time at a friend's house we were all chilling in his living room playing truth or dare with a bunch of guys and girls...it was my turn...picked truth...they asked me who do I like...I literally said this girl's name in the room and pointed at her...everyone kinda giggled and she gave this like...'damn...why me' kinda look...LOOOL

4) Told this story before...grade 9 I liked this korean girl...don't know how word got out to the entire grade 9 population lol...she didn't know who I was...I see her and her friend approaching me she points and goes 'that's him'...I point at her and YELL....I DON'T LIKE HER...LOOOL...that put an end to any possible future interaction with her lol.

5) This  one hurts my heart...this girl was a really good friend, wasn't sure how I felt about her...it was a snowstorm...she volunteered at a school I lived close to...I remember trucking through the storm to give her a card and a teddy bear...guess what happened...lost my keys, ipod and cell phone running to the school....cuz I put it in my jacket pockets whcih were loose I guess...wanna know something even funnier...she ended up dating one of my boys...smh LOL

6)This one is hilarious....there's this one girl I genuinely didn't like in school...she ended up being in my mandarin school...in class, I'm usually a quiet and nice kid, teachers like me. I remember getting into a huge argument with this girl in class...like YELLING back and forth in front of my mandarin teacher and all my classmates...teacher just had her arms crossed looking at me and shaking her head lol...

7) This one was when I was in grade 7....grade 8's ran the school cuz you're like about the graduate...so I remember I used to take the bus to school and grade 8's would always reserve the back seat and everyone knew it. One day I got sick of it and after school I ran to the bus and sat at the back...on my bus were like 3-4 grade 8 girls who always sat at the back...they came on the bus and saw me and started like yelling at me and ish and making fun of me. Almost got into a fight with this one white girl LOOOOL...but hey...dude's gotta do what he's gotta do...took a stand cuz I wanted to sit at the back...FIGHT THE POWER....

8) Back at one of the elementary school dances...I told myself I'd ask the girl I liked for a dance...the girl who;s thumb I almost broke LOL...usually how elementary dances work is they play like 3 slow songs...one near the beginning, middle and one to close off the dance...I remember missing the first 2 opportunities and told myself that's it...got up off the wall...saw her chilling with her girls at another wall and was about to ask her...some dude beat me to it...I literally just found this random girl my friend was chilling with and asked her to dance lol....I didn't know where to put my hands...I like put it on her hips like I was holding her belt....my friend comes up to us and wraps my hands around her waist and my hands are like pretty much near her butt...LOL...I looked at her and was like sorry about that...

9) I remember our grade 7 end of the year trip...we went to some outdoor trip...did this scavenger hunt and it was in pairs so the teacher was like pairing us off...one guy with one girl...out like 50 kids...the final 4 are me...my crush...and another guy and girl...I'm here sitting like...no way...it's actually gonna happen, I'm gonna get paired up with her and chill with her for like 2 hours...cuz it was a long scavenger hunt. I ended up getting paired with the other girl and my heart broke...she was like a chubby brown girl...I was super sour for the first bit...but...we talked cuz like dude...I had to do a scavenger hunt with her for like 2 hours...turns out....I'm a dick...she was a super nice girl...AND we won the scavenger hunt...OKAYYYY

10) I'm telling you homies...I've done some crazy things for girls...before I could drive...I remember bussing to Mississauga to surprise this one girl who was a super good friend and I wasn't sure how I felt about her...anyways...missiong to Sauga for her birthday...took like 2+ hours to bus there...secretly messaged her roommates and stuff...woke her up and stuff and she was super surprised...ended up spending most of the day there with her, my other friend and her roommates...my other friend was gonna sleepover leaving me to bus back at like 11 pm at night....luckily she didn't and we bussed back together lol

11) I remember one time...I had this reeeeally good girl friend...long story short, I thought I liked her...wrote her this card for her birthday and left it at her door...you know how she thanked me...she ignored me for like nearly half a year...didn't even say thank you for the card...you're welcome...lol

12) This really isn't about me...but about this other girl...who was psycho...like Gone Girl psycho...she liked this one guy...and you know how your parents make you write lines as a kid to practice hand writing and stuff...this girl wrote I LOVE _________ on lined paper...she wrote double sided like 5 PAGES and put it in the dude's locker...dude FREAKED OUT...they were dating but like yo...she was Gone Girl psycho...it ended soon after...and she FLIPPED...she would write his name on her books like a mad girl...I had her in my french class and trust...I saw the whole writing on her binders and notebooks live lol...

HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THOSE STORIES....hope you found it funny, awkward, stupid, lame...hope your opinions of me don't change too much lol...majority of these stories are like elementary school or early high school...I'm so open and honest because it's funny...and I think it's important too be confident about your past...it's the past...laugh about it....it made me into who I am today...I used to be scared to tell some of these stories...well not some...maybe like one or two of those...but it's my life...it all happened and has gotten me to where I am presently...so I embrace that ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment