WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Dear No One

This is my jam right now...it speaks to my heart forreal. I've had so many conversations with so many people about this exact same topic. I was watching an interview with Tori Kelly and she's like this is the single person anthem...forreal it is tho. "Cuz when the time is right you'll be here but for now...dear no one, this is your love song." Listening to this song and the word patience came to mind...that God has a person for me out there...I just gotta wait...the timing isn't right...in the meantime...I just gotta live and love life...but still actively search. This song just sings to my heart in so many ways...dang.

No comments:

Post a Comment