WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, March 02, 2015

York'd

Man...what a day...more like what a night lol. For those who don't know...as in those you who either reading this outside of Canada or those who simply don't follow the news or aren't well informed...my school York University is going on strike at midnight...for how long who knows, but classes will be cancelled. It sucks cuz I'm trying to graduate this year...finish classes in April. take one course in summer school and then graduate in October. With this strike who knows what's going to happen...who knows how long it'll be...what's going to happen to the courses in progress...are they going to be extended or whatever...what about tuition that's already been paid and stuff. It's just really annoying...to add onto that now I'm going to have an ENORMOUS amount of free time...I literally have nothing to do cuz I'm not working atm either...like damn...if this were any other year other than the year I'm trying to graduate...I would welcome the strike with open arms...dang this is just a big wrench in A LOT of people's plans. But hey...I''m trying to stay calm...well I am calm...for the most part...it's just a real big hassle and a mess...God...I'm trusting you...and your plan for me...for all of this...I know I'll graduate...in due time, whenever...it's just dang...this whole thing is so messy...and unnecessary. God...with so much time on my hands...give me a sign...show me something...what am I supposed to do about all this...I have faith tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment