WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, March 30, 2015

Reunited...And It Feels So Good

I know March has been a slow month...my sincerest apologies...this is a story of how I was reunited with some of my childhood friends...it comes in 3 separate parts...here we go.

This one came when I was in elementary school...specifically grade 8 I believe...so you know on facebook how there are people you know through friends of friends...or when you go to your friends profiles and you just look at other people's profiles and you assume you kinda know them or like you see a bunch of mutual friends...any ways back in the day I used to just add a bunch of people I saw I had mutual friends with assuming I knew them. So any ways...I remember finding this girl on facebook...saw oh, she goes to central park public school, but we had a bunch of mutual friends...but another thing was...she looked really familiar...her name will remain anonymous LOL. Not only did her face look familiar, her name looked super familiar too...that's when it CLICKED...THIS GIRL USED TO BABYSIT ME...well her mom used to babysit me...cuz my rents used to work a lot...her mom would pick me up and she would babysit me till like 8-9 and my mom would pick me up. Chilling with her was jokes cuz her mom was FILTHY RICH...she was divorced from the husband who eventually became gay...her new husband had a son who was HELLA annoying...he was older than me by a couple years...hated this dude, HIS name was Edwin...cuz who cares, he'll never find me...lol. I remember this girl tho...was super annoying back in the day...LEGIT PRINCESS/SPOILED BRAT...any ways...I ended up messaging her and she remembered me too...and COINCIDENTALLY...I was on the soccer team back in the day...word...I played soccer, dang...lol anyways, we had an away game at central park...so I told her about it, thought it would be cool to see each other...so we did...I remember she brought ALL of her girls to come meet me...guess she was nervous or something...but I remember she wasn't a spoiled brat any more...she was actually a really nice, but quiet and shy girl lol. I remember keeping in contact with her throughout high school, I was like yeah our families should have dinner one day...cuz I told my mom about her...never happened tho lol...we still talk, but not often lol.

This second one was in grade 9...specifically orientation day at my high school. I remember walking into the gym where they just had a bunch of random activities going on. This dude pats me on the back and Rodmond? I turn around and don't recognize this dude at all...he's like you don't remember me? He told me his name and it CLICKED...this dude used to babysit me as well LOOOOOL...again my parents used to work a lot. This dude was like my BEST FRIEND back in the day...we used to watch power rangers together LOL...He babysat me when I was a super young kid...before the previous girl...but we're the same age...we ended up being pretty good friends throughout high school...not close but he was pretty chill...now I have no clue where he is or what he's doing lol.

This last one was in high school as well but I think like grade 11....this one kid was my best friend in grade 3...I'll always remember him cuz his birthday is the day after mine and in grade 3...we both liked this one girl and he ended up getting  her...we were those best friends who secretly hated each other...if that even makes sense LOL. Any ways...I remember going to this christian concert thing with a friend and we were about to leave and I hear someone honking and yelling from inside a car...I couldn't see cuz it was dark...he's like RODMOND...I go back and I kinda recognize him...he tell ms his name and I'm like OHHH YEAH....turns out we actually have a lot of mutual friends...and I see him quite a bit just through church events and softball and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment