WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Dear Nice Guy

I'm reminded by a conversation I had a real good homie a while back...specifically how I think he's a super nice,down to earth and chill dude and vice versa. We were just sharing with each other our hearts...specifically relationships and just our thoughts about it and experiences...and I shared with him how I had no doubt...NO DOUBT...that we will find good girlfriends...because we're good guys, genuine nice guys and we deserve it, straight up. Fast forward to the present like a week ago I was driving my friend home and she and I were talking about my other friend who's been thinking about relationships a lot lately cuz he's getting at that age and I guess he knows a lot of people who are married or engaged at a really early age and you could say he's feeling the pressure...I told her how I have NO DOUBT he will find a girlfriend, a wife...he's just gotta have patience and trust in God, I know it's hard. But any ways...back to this...this is a letter of encouragement to you...nice guy. You may or may not be struggling or having trouble with girls...with relationships...wondering if she's the one...or wondering if you'll ever find the one. Keep persevering...most importantly...NEVER change for anyone...to get a girl to like you...to get anyone to like you. To all my nice guys...I genuinely believe in my heart of hearts that every girl secretly wants a guy who will treat them like they're the only girl in the world. Keep persevering nice guy...your time will come. It's hard I know...seeing girls you like end up with guys that aren't you...or seeing girls in general be with dudes who don't treat them right...and you ask yourself if there's something wrong with you...NO...keep your head up nice guy...I believe in you...I believe in the nice guy...in being a nice guy...in old school, cheesy, romantic love. If that's you...stay the course nice guy...your time is coming...be patient, have  a little faith...I PROMISE there is a perfect, special girl waiting for you...waiting for a nice guy to sweep her off her faith...a girl who's tired of dating idiots...stay the course nice guy...I believe in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment