WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, March 07, 2015

Of Course It's About You

You know how sometimes I talk about friends getting mad at me for talking about them on my blog and such...this is probably the opposite of that. A friend and I were talking a couple days ago and he's like hey...I read this post...was it about me? I'm like nah lol...but don't worry, I write about you. Truth is...I write about all my friends...that's all I do...I write about my life...and that's what my life is about...so of course that's all I'm gonna write about...my life, my fam, my friends. It's funny cuz friend's will come up to me and like try to guess what or who I wrote about in certain posts lol. That's more source of inspiration tho...y'all give me little sparks here and there by what you say to me, the conversations we have or simply what we've been through. So thank you for that...all my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment