WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, March 23, 2015

The Ugly Truth

Your friends will fail you...simple as that. Hope that doesn't sound too negative lol...and I don't wanna come across the wrong way. This isn't the case for every single one of your friends...but it is true in many aspects. Your best friend right now...may not be your best friend a year or even a month from now. I'm kinda piggy backing on my previous post...especially the grade portion. It's so true though...you spend an entire grade with someone...maybe you sit beside them for an entire year...have a locker beside them...you spend a crazy amount of time beside them...talk pretty much every single day...you become really good friends...so when it doesn't last...it comes as a big shock cuz it's like dang...I THOUGHT this would last. And I guess some people in my life...I genuinely believed they'd be lifetime friends...and they turned out to be friends for only a grade...or multiple grades...not literally...but as in like...really good friends for only a moment...longer than expected. It really sucks...cuz I think back to certain individuals I know...who in my heart of hearts cared for with everything I had...people I invested my entire world in thinking they'd be lifetime friends...and they turned into friends for only a grade...wow it sucks. It made me think...friendship doesn't last forever. EVERY NOW AND THEN THO....you're lucky and blessed enough to have those friendships that DO last a lifetime...and it's beyond amazing. I guess even as old as I am now...and all the experiences I've had throughout my life thus far...you never really truly know if a friend is a lifetime friend or a grade friend...cuz someone you've been best friends for 4 years with can suddenly end....was that a lifetime friend...is that simply a dent in the friendship...or were they just a grade friend.Sorry to kinda bring down the negativity...the people I'm thinking of....I invested my entire world into...I shared my deepest, darkest secrets, best friends for what I thought would be a lifetime...years man...ending so abruptly...just has me thinking...damn...your friends will fail you...not all of them...but I'm saying be wise...be smart...pick and choose your friends wisely. Not sure where I'm going with this anymore lol...peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment