WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

What You See Is What You Get

A lot of my friends or people that I used to know...had a lot of baggage with them...ex boyfriends, ex girlfriends, a lot of problems, things they always kept to themselves. Now I'm not saying I'm perfect or that I'm 100% upfront all the time, But I won't lie when I tell you with me...there's no bull...what you see is what you get no lie. This blog, twitter...has made me very honest and very open and comfortable with who I am...who you see...who you read and what you read about...that's me...and that's what you're gonna get from me if you meet me in person or if you know me and continue to know me on a personal level. I just wanted to share that because I have and had a lot of friends who just had a lot of baggage and stress that came along with them...that sometimes made me wonder dang...it's a hassle being your friend sometimes...but that's just me you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment