WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Mr. Anonymous

My friend pitched this funky idea about changing the URL for the blog LOOOL...I actually still don't fully grasp what he was trying to say. But he's like yeah man, I read this post about how you hold back sometimes and aren't always 100% open and honest because some people might read it. He's like yo, if you change your blog, you can be totally honest and no one will know it's you...LOOOOL like what. One thing I have been thinking about is is like 10 years down the road...I'll be 32...hopefully married...but like would this blog still exist LOL. Obv the entire landscape would be different...I wouldn't be talking about the same things I am today. But I also wouldn't rant in the same way...it's not like I'm gonna make a post like damn man...my wife made this horrible tasting dish today LOOOOOL. Like when I scroll through random blogs...a lot of it is family blogs...like moms or dads who just blog about their family and their kids and stuff and I thought and def smiled at the thought of this blog becoming like that. Like me blogging "my son's first steps or words"or something like that you know...lol that would be pretty cool I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment