WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Nights Like This Part 2

Refer to part 1... http://thebestyouneverheard.blogspot.ca/2014/08/nights-like-this.html

Today was a super long and tiring day, went to the gym in the morning after dropping my brother to work, met up with a friend for coffee and spent like 2 hours talking (will get to this in a different post, maybe...), went to a buffet with 4 of my friends cuz it was cheap. Man I love moments like these...one of my friends is going to New York for a semester, another friend just came back from his job being downtown all summer...and my other 2 friends who I see often...it was nice, eating together, chilling, laughing and having fun. Finished at like 3 ish and we were like hey let's chill, we decided to go watch Guardians of the Galaxy...which I wasn't too fond of just cuz it was super bright and nice outside and I'd preferred to do something else, but I'm glad we went, the movie was surprisingly good. After the movie, 2 of our friends dipped cuz one had work and the other had to return the car to his parents. We ended up picking up another friend, chilling outside his house and shooting some hoops before heading to church for some more ball runs. It was definitely a good night...good day in general...def hope to see just people before school starts you know...especially those who are going away for university.

No comments:

Post a Comment