WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, August 06, 2014

On Second Thought...

So yesterday I had full intention to quit my job...had my resignation letter in hand, already let my manager know...walked in with my resignation letter and she was like oh...so you really do wanna quit. Reason I wanna quit is obv cuz school is coming up and it 's my last year...as well I haven't been feeling the tasks I've been doing a work...pretty much I've been doing everything but the job I was hired to do and my manager is super annoying sometimes. So the whole shift she was like super nice and convincing me to stay. She's like honestly you've been doing a really good job even though I don't say it and stuff. She's like do you enjoy this job, do you like what you do and stuff...she's like what about just one shift a week or something and see how it goes. I stood there for a while...thought about it for a while...and part of me was like nah man, I'm done yo, let's just quit  But this other part of me, this overwhelming voice inside of me was like just stick to it for a bit at least and see how it goes. So I told her I'd try it out, one shift a week in September, maybe more and see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment