WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, August 11, 2014

New Beginnings

A lot has changed as of late with me...new hairstyles, new attitudes on a lot of things...I guess you can add this to the list. A new chapter in my life...something that has been in my heart for over a year...but didn't start to really come to fruition until this summer. This summer is when I really started to think more and more about it and it became a very serious thing that I wanted to do. After a lot of thought, prayer and advice from friends and family...I finally got it done. Drove downtown with my friend...got there exactly at 11, when they open and they already had people waiting outside lol. So I was like 3rd in line...but the dude who was first was like can I get the tattoo at 5 cuz I have work...so I was 2nd...the girl in front of me was so indecisive about what she wanted that the guy was like how about you wait and think about it while I do the next guy and then you let me know. So I ended up being the first piece done LOL...it's definitely a painful feeling, so if people say it didn't hurt,they're lying. It wasn't like crazy unbearable, but it's pretty much like a needle drawing on your skin really hard...so it kinda hurts...but I got used to it after a while. Swear my tattoo took less than an hour...around 45 min ish. Funny thing that I thought I tipped $25, went home and saw that I apparently tipped 25 cents...whoops, actually really sorry about that. Anyways, ended up getting some lunch with my friend...felt super weird walking around downtown with this huge bandage on my arm that became a bit bloody throughout the day lol, looked like I got beatup or something. Walked around Eaton Centre a bit then got home around 3 ish and just chilled the rest of the day. Def not looking forward to the tattoo scabbing and getting itchy lol...


No comments:

Post a Comment