WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Closure

Thank you for today...and I'm also sorry at the same time. I'm pretty sure I got most of what I've been bottling up/suppressing off my chest. There's probs things I forgot, but I got most to all of it...and I'm glad. There's not much else to say...but that I'm gonna try, it might take time...but not as much time as you think. I hope you know I'm really gonna do my best to make it work...and as hard as it is for you to find courage sometimes, know that same goes for me lol. It'll definitely be hard...after everything we've talked about and what I shared with you about how I feel. You're someone who knows me so well and who I know so well...but know that after today, I'm feeling very good about everything...about where we stand atm, about where this is headed...about my own feeling. Know that I'm content with what we have...and whatever happens, happens, wherever God takes us on our individual journeys, I know it'll be for the best. But I can't stress enough how much I really am going to try to make this work...because of everything that we talked about...thank you for being so understanding...and always being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment