WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Calm Before The Storm

Man, school hasn't even started and I'm starting to feel the stress lol. This year is definitely going to be the most important of all my university years for sure. I'm taking a full course load with the hopes of graduating next summer. Going into my 5th year, y'all know I messed up 2nd year and took the second half of it off. Spent 3rd year boosting my marks and 4th year taking all the prereqs that I need for this year. So this year is def make or break, gotta do well in all my courses this year. Apply for graduation as well and most likely apply for more school as well...either teacher's college or college. Either way it's gonna be either 1 or 2 years or more school. What else...gonna be balancing a job as well, but we'll see if I get super stressed, I might just have to quit. Then there's of course church stuff, fellowship, worship practice, gonna be teaching sunday school again soon...and of course a new school year will bring many new stresses as well...praying that God has a plan for me this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment