WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Same Old Song

I'm pretty convinced I'm either really bad at having best friends who are girls...or I'm not supposed to. Well realistically speaking throughout the last little bit of my life I can only really count 3 girls who were like my super close friends. There were a few others who could make the cut LOL but fall just shy, as lame as that sounds lol. I dunno...anyways 2 of those 3 friendships have kinda...ended...or at least taken some severe steps back and this last one I fear is probably gonna go in the same direction. Again I reiterate my ip ending statement...I swear I'm either really bad having girls who are best friends or I'm just not supposed to...

No comments:

Post a Comment