WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Teacher, Mentor, Friend...

Yesterday I went to visit my old elementary school teacher...that's right, known this guy since like grade 6-7 ish. This is the guy who got me wanting to be a teacher...how many of y'all are that close with your present or former teachers. To the point where you have like their cell number...you've been to their house for dinner...you guys can talk about anything. Man I love this guy...went to visit him on Wednesday but missed him cuz school ended at like 2:30 and I went at 3:30. Yesterday was the last day of school and it was a half day so I went at like 11 and caught him. We got to catch up and talk about everything...I love moments like these...the fact that we're known each other for what...around 10 years...dang lol. But I'll still never address him by his first name lol...first it's weird...second I respect him too much. So yeah I went there just to talk and catch up and he ended up dragging me into their teacher/student volleyball game LOOOL...we played 3 sets and it was mad jokes...ended up staying till like 2 ish just talking as well. Def hope to see him at least once in the summer with some of the other guys. Also told him I'd hopefully visit more often next year...maybe stop by a few volleyball practices or games...this man definitely had a significant impact on my life, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment