WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Midnight Rant

I'm super pissed off right now...like I wanna punch my brother in the face right now. Pretty much I got a flat tire yesterday and I scratched the car a bit hitting the curb. I replaced it using the spare yesterday and today we went to Toyota and they fixed it said it was around $130. Just now he comes home after chilling and tells me about the scratch which I told him about which isn't even that big. He starts going off about how he doesn't trust me with the car, how if I want a ride I need to ask him and to give him back the car keys. Yeah I got a flat...but I changed him...even offered to pay for it...the scratch...well that stuff could happen to anyone which I said I'm sorry...like Iw anna freaking punch him in the face right now...keep in mind while he's goingoff about  this bullshit...he TOTALLED the car a while back...which is now why we have a black one...like frick, I'm so freaking pissed...like he doesn't even fully pay for the car...my rents pay for half...shouldn't have gave him the keys, should've asked him to take it from me...like grow up...

No comments:

Post a Comment