WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, June 01, 2014

Looooooooong Week...

Wow, this is what I mean by time flies, but at the same time, the week feels so long and tiring. Like it's been a week since I've posted already...but like this week has been so long and tiring. Let's see...

Last Sunday...softball game at 4, it was a close game, definitely proud of my team, we lost but still had fun and did great for our first game. Afterwards it was like 6 ish...stayed till like 7:30 just doing some batting practice and just chilling around...went to all you can eat sushi dinner with the team then went home. The bonding times outside of practice and games are definitely the most fun times of the season cuz you really get to know people one on one.

Monday...can't really remember what I did during the day, all I remember is that I had a blister from Sunday's activities, played through it cuz I had dodgeball at night, definitely good stuff.

Tuesday...went to the gym early morning with my friend and grabbed lunch with him after...had work from 5-9 so I couldn't make softball practice. Used my employee discount for the first time to buy a cross and chain, been looking for one for quite some time. It was 60% clearance and I used my 25% discount on top of that lol...saved like $60 ish and spent like $30 ish.

Wednesday...oh man, I totally remember this day...woke up for a doctor's appointment at 10:30...was there in time. Lady's like...come back in half an hour...came back in half an hour...ended up waiting till 12:30 just for like a 10 minute check up. Actually so waste...went to all you can eat sushi lunch with my 2 friends cuz they couldn't chill on my birthday, so they treated me to lunch,,definitely a great time. After that, later on in the night we had our first ultimate game of the season...we were down for a good portion of the game, but came back to win 17-15, there\s one guy on the team tho who's a real dickhead...like yelling at his own teammates and raging and stuff. But regardless...just glad we won.

Thursday...went to the gym early morning...then softball practice at night, that's it lol. Oh right...found out on Monday at dodgeball that a good friend of mine broke his neck in two places doing a backflip...so he was in the hospital and wanted to visit him after prac, but ended up visiting him on Friday.

Friday...woke up early to go to the hospital with a friend to visit my friend. He def looked pretty sad when we first came, which is understandable. Had work at 2...but my manager changed it to 5-9....so my friend and I stayed at the hospital till like 4 ish and other people came and we chilled with them and he started laughing and joking around, definitely glad we went and good to see his spirits up.

Saturday...Had work from 2-6...got to work with my jokes co-worker...we just sat around...talked about life, rated female customers that walked by and stuff lol...he's actually so funny...hope I get to work with him more often. Came home, parents had people over who wanted to celebrate their belated anniversary, ate dinner with them then me and my brother went bowling cuz I knew he didn't wanna stay home, so I asked him...def a really fun thing. Hope to find more random things to do with him here and there.

Sunday...just z chill day...church, no worship practice cuz of baptisms, my back was aching  the whole day and it still is...took a nap then spent the whole day studying for my exam Tuesday. Looking pretty busy this week...work Monday, exam Tuesday, ultimate game Wednesday, sball practice thursday, work and fellowship Friday, double heaader softball Saturday...man...

No comments:

Post a Comment