WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, June 09, 2014

Listen To Your Heart

I know I've been gone, and I apologize...lol, anyways...

Lately...my heart's been telling me a lot of things...and it's been eating at me. Not in a bad like I'm stressing kinda way, but more of a damn, what do I do kinda way lol. I've come to terms that as of late...my heart has been pretty deceiving and that I should listen to my head. I hate getting too close to girls...but I love confiding in them as well cuz that intimate connection or conversation you have is just different between a guy and a girl and a guy and a guy you know. But I hate it at the very same time...cuz when feelings develop...it's game over man. Anyways...my heart's been really leaning heavily to this one particular person as of late...and I dunno,,,my head's telling me it's not a good idea or to at least take your time and chilllll...but my heart's like go for it...this is it, she's the one. My heart is deceiving I tell you...there's like another girl who my heart is saying dude, just go for it man...I dunno, I hate this sometimes. I've been talking to my friend about what it would be like if we had arranged marriages LOL how you would grow to love one another and things like that...I dunno man. One thing that we both told each other is to be patient...that our time will come...and that's what I have hope in...that I will find or perhaps already have found the one...but just don't realize it yet. Gotta think with my head though...be smart and not emotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment