WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Grind Till Wednesday...

Sorry I've been mad busy...work Thursday and Friday, hitting the gym in between as well. Today was spent studying like man...got my last exam on Wednesday then summer school is over!!! Did my course selection last Tuesday, my schedule is pretty nice....loaft in terms of the number of days I'm at school, but busy in terms of the number of courses I'm taking. 4 courses each semester, so 8 in total...6 are 3 hour lectures, 2 are online. One sem only got class Tuesday/Thursday, second sem got class Tuesday/Friday lol...but I know it's gonna be mad busy. Can't wait till after Wednesday when summer school is over...missing my ultimate game for this stupid exam. Work has been good...but conflicting cuz my manager wants me to work evenings and at least 3 weekdays. It's tough cuz I got softball tues/thurs, ultimate wed, fellowship fri. I'm willing to do Mon and give up one sball prac cuz she said she would try to give me fri afternoons, but now she switched and is like nah...MUST be 3 evenings...so suss. So the only somewhat solution I've come up with is to alternate weeks. One week I'll do mon, tues, thurs night...another week I'll do mon, tues or thurs, fri night...so one week I may miss both sball practices, one week I might miss fellowship. It's tough cuz I have such big roles in both softball and fellowship that it's tough for me to miss either you know...pray for me...this job is demanding in terms of time...pray that it all works out...and that whatever happens happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment