WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, June 09, 2014

Always Gone But Never Hard To Find...

I know I've been super mia and I'm sorry...literally been super busy with dodgeball, ultimate, softball, work, summer school, fellowship, worship practice, friends and trying to have a life. But lemme tell you I'm in a MUCH better place than I was when summer first started and when everything first was on my plate. Dodgeball is done tonight...softball has really settled down and everything is going pretty smoothly...ultimate is still in it's early stages...settling into work and getting used to everything...fellowship has been good thanks to my friend covering for my slack, but I'm trying to make up for it...chilling and having a social life on top of that is nice...just to do nothing with no commitment is good. But yeah, now that everything is slowly settling down, it's been nicer...summer school is almost over too, so things will def get better, thanks for sticking with me as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment